Hello. Thank you for visiting my site.
I am a licensed clinical psychologist providing short-term and long-term Psychotherapy, Coaching and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to adults.
My style of working is warm, practical, and results-oriented.
I work with clients to develop the most effective, efficient, and meaningful program to resolve their problems, to manage their emotional states, and to achieve their life goals.
My office is conveniently located in the heart of Lexington town center.
For those who can't meet in my office, owing to geographic or other constraints, I conduct online therapy sessions.
- Life transitions
- Relationship issues
- Aging parent relations
- Sibling relations
- Intimate partner relations
- Friend relations
- Caring for a mentally or physically ill family member
- Parenting issues
- Fertility issues
- Desire for increased self understanding
- Career decisions/development
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
from Dartmouth College
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.)
from the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology (Now William James College)
- Clinical Fellowship
at Massachusetts General Hospital & Harvard Medical School
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship
at Harvard University Health Service
- Licensed in Massachusetts as a Psychologist & a Health Service Provider